Idle Musings...

A collection of random thoughts on nothing in particular.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Monday, August 14, 2006

Oops...I've Been Seen

I was just about to finish up shooting and go back to my desk (at work) to see what I had on my memory card, when this guy sat down on the bench just in front of the bandstand structure on Observatory Hill to take a few shots with his P&S. So, occasional opportunist that I am, I thought I'd fire off a couple final silhouettes of this guy (who I'd never seen before) from about 20 metres away. I'd taken about 5 or 6 shots by the time he looked up from checking his LCD display to see me pointing a big fat lens in his direction. Oh well, I was finishing up anyway. Thanks for being my model, sir...whoever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home